    --

    Woodzy
    http://rtdos.com/forum

    *ProteanThread*, May 16, 2004

  2. *ProteanThread*

    Steven Burn Guest

    "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    > seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
    > went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there

    in
    > alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with works
    > by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
    > (yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or

    thriller

    http://www.classicalmidiconnection.com

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, May 16, 2004
  3. *ProteanThread*

    Steven Burn, May 16, 2004
  4. "Steven Burn" <> wrote in message

    > "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com> wrote in message
    > > seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
    > > went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there

    > in
    > > alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with

    works
    > > by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
    > > (yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or

    > thriller
    > > type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

    > http://www.classicalmidiconnection.com
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Steven Burn
    > Ur I.T. Mate Group
    > www.it-mate.co.uk
    >
    > Keeping it FREE!

    Thanks Steve!

    *ProteanThread*, May 16, 2004
  5. *ProteanThread*

    charles Guest

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:09:46 -0600, "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail
    com> wrote:

    >seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
    >went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there in
    >alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with works
    >by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
    >(yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or thriller
    >type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

    Here's a collection of cheesy type stuff -
    http://davescoolwebpage.com/download/midi.zip

    charles, May 16, 2004
  6. *ProteanThread*

    Lord Whiz Guest

    Unfortunately ... most .MID file sites are merely link lists to other sites,
    many
    no longer extant.

    Here is one site that goes directly to the .MID files you want by category.

    http://ingeb.org/

    Bon appetit!

    Lord Whiz, May 17, 2004
  7. *ProteanThread*

    Lord Whiz Guest

    Lord Whiz, May 17, 2004
  8. *ProteanThread*

    Lord Whiz Guest

    Lord Whiz, May 17, 2004
  9. "charles" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:09:46 -0600, "*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail
    > com> wrote:
    >
    > >seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
    > >went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there

    in
    > >alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with

    works
    > >by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
    > >(yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or

    thriller
    > >type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

    > Here's a collection of cheesy type stuff -
    > http://davescoolwebpage.com/download/midi.zip

    THANKS!!!!

    *ProteanThread*, May 17, 2004
  10. "Lord Whiz" <> wrote in message
    > Still another with .MID files of Hymns ... if you are into such things. I
    > am.
    >
    > http://www.snowcrest.net/lassen/midi.html

    THANKS!!!

    *ProteanThread*, May 17, 2004
  11. This site is SH*T it contains many many evil songs of WW-II
    Be AWARE

    Example:
    Salvator Gotta, 1939, Inno triofale del Partito Nazionale Fascista

    In dem Kampfe um die Heimat
    Starben viele Hitlerleute.
    Aber keiner denkt ans Klagen,
    Jeder will es mutig wagen.
    Ringen woll'n wir um die Stunde,
    Die uns Brot und Freiheit bringt (Freiheit bringt).
    |: Reiht euch ein, es gelingt. :|
    Laut und drohend schon der Ruf zum Himmel dringt

    "Lord Whiz" <> wrote in message
    Unfortunately ... most .MID file sites are merely link lists to other sites,
    many
    no longer extant.

    Here is one site that goes directly to the .MID files you want by category.

    http://ingeb.org/

    Bon appetit!

    ---

    Bastiaan Hurkmans, May 17, 2004
  12. *ProteanThread*

    Lord Whiz Guest

    My advice to you ... simply don't download objectionable German .mid files.
    Only a few living today would perhaps recognize those which you call evil.
    Maybe so,
    many years ago, but the .mid tunes have no words ... just melody. And, many
    more
    are bonafide German folksongs enjoyed by many, and they have no politik
    involved.
    Still more, most nations and areas of the world are also listed with .mid
    files from those.
    Can it be that all of them are evil to you? Lighten up ... the war is over.

    ===========================

    Lord Whiz, May 18, 2004
  13. On that special day, , ("*ProteanThread*" <rtdos hotmail com>) said...

    > seems you can't find a decent place to download midi files anymore (most
    > went tits up / commercial / or mp3 although the websites are still there in
    > alot of cases). where can D/L classical midi files (i.e. files with works
    > by Mozart, Bethoven, Wagner, etc.) or midi files that loop seamlessly?
    > (yea, i'm looking for the soft cheesy stuff or ... mystery type or thriller
    > type or very dramatic but, sadly, no R&R)

    Look through the east Asia pages, there seem to be a lot of midi fans
    still active. While googling for a Japanese traditional, I found this
    instance:

    http://homepage3.nifty.com/axelsia/download/downloade.htm

    Perhaps you can find something there.

    Gabriele Neukam

    --
    Ah, Information. A good, too valuable these days, to give it away, just
    so, at no cost.

    Gabriele Neukam, May 19, 2004