    The web server is (192.168.1.222)

    How i configuration if i type the 216.65.250.2 can access
    to my web server ip

    rex chia, Jan 5, 2004

  2. The proxy server would need to have port forwarding capabilities. In this
    case you would forward traffic received on the 216.65.250.2 interface for
    port 80 to 192.168.1.222 port 80.

    Knowing which proxy server package are you using would allow for better
    assistance.

    Dusty Harper
    Microsoft Corporation
    This posting is provided "AS IS", with NO warranties and confers NO rights

    Dusty Harper {MS}, Jan 6, 2004