    provides a software to interact with the mouse. How do I get the right click
    to work again?
    Operating System: WindowsXP

    zakropotch, Nov 5, 2008

  2. zakropotch

    usasma Guest

    Does the right click function work with that mouse on another computer?
    Does another mouse (on this computer) also have right click issues?

    These will help you to determine if the mouse is defective. If it's not,
    then uninstall the mouse in Device Manager and reboot to let it be redetected
    by Windows.

    - John

    usasma, Nov 6, 2008