    another database and leave out the /par and garbage and just leave the text.
    or do I still need a third party software to eliminate it.

    Thanks in advance.

    John, Mar 18, 2009

  2. John

    bcap Guest

    No, Access 2007 has nothing to handle *real* rich text.

    A2007 supports something that MS *calls* rich text, but it's not, it's
    actually HTML (or a subset thereof), so it's no good for real rich text.

    Stephen Lebans has a free Rich Text control here, you could try using this
    in your reports instead of converting the rich text:

    http://www.lebans.com/richtext.htm

    bcap, Mar 18, 2009

  3. John

    John Guest