    deleted message from Outlook 2002 that uses a POP server?

    I held the shift key and hit delete without realizing that
    I shouldn't have done so!!

    pooch, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Natively? Not unless you had made a backup, unfortunately. I've heard of a
    third party solution that purports to do this but I don't have it
    handy....perhaps someone else will respond.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Feb 21, 2004

  3. pooch

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    If you haven't restarted Outlook yet (for best results);
    http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm

    Lanwench, did you mean this tool?
    http://www.uneraser.com/undelete.htm

    --
    Roady [MVP]
    www.sparnaaij.net

    Tips of the month:
    -Create your own fully customized Toolbar
    -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003
    Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
    mailbox!
    www.sparnaaij.net

    (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
    address when mailing)
    -----

    Roady [MVP], Feb 21, 2004
  4. Roady [MVP] wrote:
    > If you haven't restarted Outlook yet (for best results);
    > http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm
    >
    > Lanwench, did you mean this tool?
    > http://www.uneraser.com/undelete.htm

    Hmmmm - no, there was one specifically for Outlook PST files. Can't remember
    the name.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Feb 21, 2004