    special user logs in??? Any other suggestions on how to
    keep my system resources from being depleted?? Thanks,
    Jim (I have a Dell Dimension 8200 2Gig with 512MB Ram)

    jim, Sep 16, 2003

  2. jim

    Nicholas Guest

    HOW TO: Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP

    HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308418

    Description of File Sharing and Permissions in Windows XP

    XP: Limit User Permissions
    http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/howto/jump/0,24331,3369566,00.html

    --
    Nicholas

    Nicholas, Sep 16, 2003

  3. jim

    Jim Guest

    Thanks for the quick response. I will give this a try.
    Jim.

    us;279783

    >HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder

    Permissions in Windows XP

    us;308418

    >Description of File Sharing and Permissions in Windows XP

    us;304040

    Jim, Sep 16, 2003