res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

ricndi

Not sure when or how it started. We get this error trying
to print in Windows XP Home Edition Internet Explorer.

An error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 93
Char: 1
Error:access is denied
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes/No

No matter what you push yes or no, nothing happens.
Anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks!

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]

See if this article helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811165
Cannot Print in Internet Explorer if Surfairy Is Installed
(Internet Explorer Script Error. An error has occurred in the script on this
page. Line: 93)

Some similar errors and fixes:

Cannot Print from IE and OE
(Error: URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293176
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303360
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303486

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (e-mail address removed)
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

zguen 9

I can't print An error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 94
Char: 1
Error:access is denied
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes/No

No matter what you push yes or no, nothing happens.
Anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks

jam2006

I can't print anything from the Internet. I get a message that says a
error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 639
Char: 1
Error:Invalid Argument
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes/No

No matter what you push yes or no, nothing happens.
Anyone know how to fix this error? PLEASE HELP!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

"ricndi" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
Not sure when or how it started. We get this error trying
to print in Windows XP Home Edition Internet Explorer.

An error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 93
Char: 1
Error:access is denied
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes/No

No matter what you push yes or no, nothing happens.
Anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks

Alan Morris [MSFT]

same solution, you need to configure your browser.
See:
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article Two.htm

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

I can't print anything from the Internet. I get a message that says an

'Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS said:
[...]

Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
error message

ricndi said:
Not sure when or how it started. We get this error trying
to print in Windows XP Home Edition Internet Explorer.

An error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 93
Char: 1
Error:access is denied
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes/No

No matter what you push yes or no, nothing happens.
Anyone know how to fix this error (e-mail address removed) please if someone knows how to fix this error send me e mail urgent cant print my messages. Thank you in advance Gilles..

chris24

I am getting this problem but only when trying to Outlook Express 6, I
have updated all the drivers and restarted but get this error:

Line: 1344
Char: 1
Error:Unspecified Error
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes/No

Can anyone help me out with this? Not having any luck with anything so
far

'Alan Morris [MSFT said:
']same solution, you need to configure your browser.
See:
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article Two.htm

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base he

rights.

'Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS Wrote:
[...]

Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]

For the 1344 error, click 'Start|Run' and enter the following:

regsvr32 ole32.dll

Click OK.

Hal
--

'Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS Wrote:
[...]

when trying to print something an error message comes up that says:
Line:1828
Char:1
Code:0
unspecified error
URL:res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg

Does anyone know what this means? What can I do to fix this?

Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am so excited to find the solution to Line: 1344 error (printing in Outlook Express)!!!
I have been suffering with this for weeks.
THANKS SO MUCH.
john
Evergreen, Colorado