REPOST - Detecting missing values in a sequential list of numbers

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Worksheet Functions' started by Chris Strug, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Chris Strug

    Chris Strug Guest

    Hi,

    A few weeks ago I made a post asking how to detect missing values in a
    sequential number sequence.

    For example, given a column of numbers containing

    1,2,3,5,7,8,9,12,13,14,15,17,20

    I would like

    4,6,10,11,16,18,19.

    Someone posted a code sample that analyzed the column and returned a text
    box containing all the missing values.

    However, my workstation went banana's recently and unfortunately I lost the
    code sample.

    Would it be possible for the gentleman in question to repost the sample?

    Sorry to a pest. Kind thanks

    Chris Strug

    Chris Strug, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Chris Strug

    Peo Sjoblom Guest

    You could always search google on your own name

    http://tinyurl.com/f7tp

    --

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom