Reporting Spam

Reaction score
Is this normal or is it just my browser. Firefox. When I report spam it sends me to the first atatched (sp ?) image..I type in Spam or Spammer then I click on Send. This just sends me to a blank page with the URL as in the 2nd atatchment (sp ?)...Should it not at least take me back to the home page ? This happens and has always happened everytime I report Spammers....

Attachments

• Spam 1.png
    Spam 1.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Spam 2.png
    Spam 2.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 152

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll have a look in to this now MadX, I think TC has reported this problem before too and I couldn't figure it out. I'll change it to use the contact us form, which should work until I can fix it :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'll have a look in to this now MadX, I think TC has reported this problem before too and I couldn't figure it out. I'll change it to use the contact us form, which should work until I can fix it :)

Nice one Ian..The new Spam thingy you have implemented is much better..Choce of waht you want to do and when you send it take you back to the thread you were on..Much better....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad it works :) Zapped the spam post too.

Ask a Question