    name.

    Do I have to create a new db and then import my information into the the new
    db? (It would be a lot easier if I could just rename it.)

    Michael, May 13, 2010

  2. Michael

    Michael Guest

    I found a way to rename the database, but I am wondering if there isn't a
    better way. Here's what I did...

    I backed up the database. I then closed Outlook and navigated to my database
    files in the Business Contact Management folder and moved the mdf and ldf
    files (I didn't want to delete them at this point. I then reopened the
    Outlook and Business Contact Manager and created a new database with a new
    name. I restored my backup and everything works fine.

    Is there a better way?

    Michael, May 13, 2010