    Vince Guest

    I have windows XP and want to remove OE 6 from my machine.
    Won't let me delete the files or folders.

    Vince, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Vince

    Roady Guest

    This is not recommended if possible already.

    Anyway, ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook
    forum.

    Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
    family.

    Here is the link for the right forum

    Good Luck!

    --
    Roady
    www.sparnaaij.net

    Question of the month: How to manage general contact info.
    www.sparnaaij.net

    -----

    Roady, Nov 10, 2003