    It allows the relevant site to load on the pc but the refuses it. I have
    tried all know options within Internet Options. It is not showing on any
    searches or in regedit. Any ideas to help would be welcome. thanks

    Guest, Feb 11, 2005

    Kui Tang Guest

    No, I will not help you. I'd advise anyone reading this to do the same.
    You _need_ to get all the help you can to stop gambling.

    Kui Tang, Feb 12, 2005

    shawn Guest

    shawn, May 27, 2009

    tacosecondbase

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Removing Gamblock

    If you have your system discs that came with your system, just restore your computer back to its original out of box state. You have to backup your important files first but this will work.

    tacosecondbase, Jun 7, 2009

    hypovisor

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    smahsed my disks after losing 2 large in a night. shoulda given to my counselor!!

    sent email to them and they pulled out the built in recovery for me over web

    hypovisor, Oct 16, 2010