    Any help would be great.

    Thanks
    Dan

    Guest, Jun 21, 2005

    CWatters Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I recently removed an old printer from our network and deleted it off the
    > print server. I went around to all the workstations that had that printer
    > installed and deleted them with no problem.
    >
    > Untill I got to my own laptop which is running XP SP 2. When I go to

    delete
    > the printer it gives me this error.
    >
    > "Printer connection cannot be removed. Either the printer name was typed
    > incorrectly, or the specified printer has lost its connection to the

    server.
    > For more information, click help."

    Try disconnecting from the network (pull the network cable) then try
    deleting it....
    http://forums.windrivers.com/archive/index.php/t-68709.html

    or perhaps Stop Print Spooler service if that doesn't work.

    CWatters, Jun 21, 2005

    Thanks,

    What I end up doing was deleting entries in the registry for that printer.
    Seems to have worked.

    Guest, Jun 21, 2005