remove decimal from crystal report

Discussion in 'Microsoft VB .NET' started by jaYPee, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. jaYPee

    jaYPee Guest

    I have a report created in crystal report. My problem is on how can I
    remove the decimal point without converting the value.

    say for example if I have this data:

    Unit
    2
    1.5

    Crystal Reports automatically convert the 1.5 to 2. in this case my
    report display this data.

    anyone know how to display data in a report without the use of crystal
    report's own formating?

    jaYPee, Jan 28, 2005

  2. jaYPee

    Peter Proost Guest

    This is a vb.net group but if you in crystal reports right click the field
    then choose format field and then the number tap I think you should find
    your answer there

    hth

    Greetz Peter

    Peter Proost, Jan 28, 2005

  3. jaYPee

    jaYPee Guest

    Yah I go to the format menu but don't know what formula should I use.
    I don't want to use the formating of crystal reports so that it must
    be based on the record on my table.

    thanks

    jaYPee, Jan 28, 2005