    the settings in those that work properly and those that do
    not. I have tried re-installing Office, to no avail, so I
    would be grateful for any advice.

    Bruce Lockhart, Oct 14, 2003

  2. You might try starting Outlook with the /CleanReminders switch.

    --
    Aloha,

    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
    http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
    Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
    http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm

    Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo!

    Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Bruce Lockhart

    Guest Guest

    That's wrth a try, but I don't know how to do it. What's
    the /CleanReminders switch? It looks like a DOS command
    to me.

    requests for assistance.

    Guest, Oct 15, 2003