Reinstall Spider Solitaire and Hearts

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Games' started by Guest, Mar 5, 2005.

    How can I reinstall spider solitaire as I mistakenly removed them?

    Thanks

    Guest, Mar 5, 2005

  2. >How can I reinstall spider solitaire as I mistakenly removed them?

    Via the control panel, add/remove programs, Windows components...

    ===
    Katy P.
    MS_MVP for Flight Simulator

    Visit Project Magenta!
    http://www.promagenta.com

    Katy Pluta (MS_MVP), Mar 5, 2005

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005

    Guest, Oct 3, 2007

    Do I just go into control panel...but how can I add a program I have lost?

    Guest, Nov 18, 2007

    Arts Guest

    Arts, Dec 5, 2007

    ifionlyhdabrain, Dec 7, 2007

    Patsy Anne Guest

    Patsy Anne, Dec 9, 2007

    kthyrdwll Guest

    kthyrdwll, Dec 17, 2007

    annette Guest

    annette, Dec 30, 2007

    ace Guest

    ace, Jan 4, 2008

    solitaire sadie, Jan 13, 2008

    solitaire sadie, Jan 13, 2008

    oldmrd Guest

    oldmrd, Feb 12, 2008

    bmpjwp Guest

    bmpjwp, Mar 7, 2008

    Hardhead 55 Guest

    Hardhead 55, Mar 10, 2008

    RE: Reinstall Spider Solitaire

    "kjberube" wrote:

    > How can I reinstall spider solitaire as I mistakenly removed them?
    >
    > Thanks

    , Mar 16, 2008

    ellen Guest

    --