    I've already tried to do the Detect and Repair. How do I
    resolve this issue?

    -mly

    mly, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Egads - uninstall Hotbar!!!!!

    Then go to tools->options->other->advanced and remove it from the Add-in
    Manager or COM add-ins.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

    After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mly asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Aug 11, 2004

  3. if it's not listed in the addins, you'll need to delete the extend.dat file
    at C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook.
    You can easily access it by pasting %USERPROFILE%\Application
    Data\Microsoft\Outlook in the Address bar of your browser or Windows
    Explorer.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
    Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Aug 11, 2004
  4. mly

    umertahir

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    same problem here

    I am having the same problem while registering 'Redemption.dll' on to the server machine.

    I tried regsvr32.exe \redemption.dll but it simply does not work with my vb code. Is there any way i can get around to at as its not even allowing me to add in com through the outlook advanced options?

    Thanks
    Umer

    umertahir, Feb 5, 2007
  5. mly

    umertahir

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    By doing manually adding DLL to outlook:
    tools->options->other->advanced ->COM add-ins
    when the Redemption.DLL is selected it says

    'C:/(full path)/Redemption.DLL is not a valid Office Addin'

    Is there any other way I can register the DLL properly or if i am doing something wrong here?

    umertahir, Feb 6, 2007