    is red. I have not see this before. Please advise.

    thanks,
    Knewman

    knewman, Jul 10, 2003

  2. knewman

    Dave Patrick Guest

    To graph the percentage of processor time in privileged or kernel mode,
    click Show Kernel Times on the View menu. This is a measure of the time that
    applications are using operating system services. The remaining time, known
    as user mode, is spent running threads within the application code.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000 Operating Systems]

    Dave Patrick, Jul 10, 2003