    Does anyone know how to get rid of the red banner in Movie maker once you
    save it as a video? Really annoying to watch the movies I have created with a
    red banner accross it! Please help!

    Guest, Nov 7, 2004

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    MovieMaker does not put a red banner on videos. You obviously have other
    issues...it is not a function of MM2 to put a "red banner" on the video.

    Note: one of the tile options does put a red crawl banner over the video,
    but this must be selected by the user and does not occur unless the user
    forces it to happen.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Nov 7, 2004

  3. You have to resave another copy of the video, without the red banner.
    --
    PapaJohn

    Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
    Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
    Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org

    ..

    PapaJohn \(MVP\), Nov 7, 2004

    All I did was save the video and got the red banner. I just started using MM2
    and have not changed any options. Any further ideas?

    Guest, Nov 7, 2004

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    As I stated earlier...

    Movie Maker *DOES NOT* save movies with a red banner. If the movies you
    are saving have a red banner, it is because you have done something to cause
    the red banner to be there.

    I can't think of any simpler way to state it...

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Nov 8, 2004