    Recorder to record___does anybody have a clue as to what is wrong with this
    problem__box is 3.4GhZ with 1 Mb of ram and is not beeping on startup
    With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

    NoNaMe, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Is there an error message?
    What happens when you try to record?
    I assume you are using the default sound recorder, is the sound applet in
    the control panel set to use the right input device?

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Sep 29, 2004

  3. NoNaMe

    NoNaMe Guest

    all in order input device__there is no error message__BUT soundmax has a
    notice that if I select the 6 channel audio the function of this jack {mike
    jack} becomes rear speaker out__It seems that I am trying to record on an
    audio2 channel config__as nowhere is classed as this__what has to be done is
    to find a way of config to 2 channel config

    NoNaMe, Sep 30, 2004
  4. Hi,

    That would be dependent on the driver that is installed. Have you checked
    for an upgrade or full version set?

    Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Sep 30, 2004