    I have been getting reboots whenever IE tries to open a
    video on websites. This has happened before and after
    installing SP2. Anyone have any ideas?

    Jay K, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Jay K

    Guest Guest

    My PC doesn't reboot, but my IE cloeses when I open some web sites with some
    audio and video files on it. Is this what is happening to you or is your PC
    actually rebooting?

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Jay K

    Jay K Guest

    It's actaully rebooting

    Jay K, Aug 30, 2004
  4. What does the Event Log say is the error? (Control Panel, Administrative
    Tools, Event Viewer)
    www.coribright.com

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Aug 30, 2004
  5. Jay K

    Guest Guest

    The event log says "The computer was rebooted from a bug
    check. The bug check was: 0x1000007e (0x80000003,
    0x804e3b14, 0xf7a5ec98, 0xf7a5e994. A dump was saved in:
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini083004-01.dmp.

    Jay K

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004
  6. See Jim Eshelman's article at: