Re: You can't go to Specified Record

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Form Coding' started by Ken Snell, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Ken Snell

    Ken Snell Guest

    Putting a GoToRecord command in the OnCurrent event's code means that you
    keep calling that code recursively before it's done. You need to separate
    the movement to the next record to code that is not in the OnCurrent event's
    code.

    --
    Ken Snell
    <MS ACCESS MVP>