RE: Windows Defender update message

Discussion in 'Security and Anti-Spyware Community' started by Guest, Apr 3, 2006.

    Hello Norman,

    Do an Express scan, and apply all offered updªtes
    http://update.microsoft.com

    Guest, Apr 3, 2006

    I tried the Windows Installer to remove the signature file, and after running
    that it seemed to update itself, but now it doen't want to run in the system
    tray any more!

    Norman

    Guest, Apr 3, 2006

    Tom Emmelot Guest

    Hello Norman,

    and thats suppose to! ;)
    The tray icon only will be there if there is something to warn you!

    Regards >*< TOM >*<

    Tom Emmelot, Apr 3, 2006