RE: Win Defend Evt. Viewer error 3003

Discussion in 'Security and Anti-Spyware Community' started by Guest, Feb 20, 2007.

    Hello Shian,

    Have a look at this KB. It may be relevant to your problem.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/904423/en-us

    For the benefit of the community reading this post, please rate the pºst.

    I hope this post is helpful.

    Let us know how it works ºut.

    Еиçеl

    Guest, Feb 20, 2007