Re: win 200 pro to win 2000 server, username corruption

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Upgrade' started by Fred, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Did you copy a backup security certificate onto disk before locking the
    folder? If not, you may be out of luck. Check support.microsoft.com for
    security papers - there may be some help there.

    Good Luck!

    Fred.

    Fred, Jun 30, 2003