Re: Why does MSN make it so difficult to cancel? Don't ever sign up!!!

Discussion in 'Security and Anti-Spyware Community' started by Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live, Nov 24, 2009.

  1. Why you would post here, I just don't know, but you can easily cancel
    your MSN account by signing in at http://support.msn.com and getting
    the customer service number. Alternativey, you go to
    https://billing.microsoft.com or Help & Settings in MSN Explorer.
    -steve

    --
    Stephen Boots
    MVP-Windows Live

    Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live, Nov 24, 2009