Re: Web Apllications

Discussion in 'Microsoft Dot NET' started by Jonathan Allen, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. 1. I don't know of any way to do that directly.

    2. I guess you could compile the C# code, and then have the web form inherit
    from it instead of a class in the VB project. But I think it would be messy.

    --
    Jonathan Allen

    "giuseppe castaldo via .NET 247" <> wrote in message
    > (Type your message here)
    > Hi all!
    > My questions are :
    >
    > 1)I want to share a data beetween web applications. I try to use Session,

    application and HttpContext objects to put this data, but it doesn't work...
    How can i do? (i don't want to use db,files... i want to use an Object, if
    it's possible....)

    > 2)Can I add a web form with codebehind C# in a web application vb.net

    project?

    Jonathan Allen, Aug 5, 2004