Re: VPN error: IPX/SPX or compatible CP reported error 733

Discussion in 'Windows XP Networking' started by AMIR HOSSEIN AMIRI, Apr 14, 2011.

  1. Ole posted on Monday, December 11, 2006 6:37 AM

    I have set up my router for pptp passthrough, opened the required ports, and
    created a vpn-server on my machine using windows XP(SP2). I have also set up
    a vpn-client using Windows XP, and when i try to connect, i CAN get connected
    if i want to, and everything seems to work. However, upon connecting, I get
    an error:

    733: A connection to the remote computer could not be completed."

    In other words

    AMIR HOSSEIN AMIRI, Apr 14, 2011