Re: Vista x64 PAlm Treo 650

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Jason Vega, Feb 19, 2007.

  1. Jason Vega

    Jason Vega Guest

    The Palm software is not yet compatible with Vista yet. They have a
    statement on their website stating they are working on it though.

    I am in the same situation as you are, so I hope they get something out
    soon.

    Jason Vega

    Jason Vega, Feb 19, 2007