Re: Vista Start menu problem

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by John Barnett MVP, Feb 22, 2008.

  1. Doomer open the taskbar and start menu properties window and then click on
    the 'Start Menu' tab. In the 'privacy' section is there a 'tick' mark next
    to the option 'store and display a list of recently opened programs'? If the
    tick is missing, then this is he reason for your problem. Just click on the
    box to replace the 'tick' and everything should be as I was.

    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert
    Windows Desktop Experience

    Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org