Re: Vista Home Premium 64 OEM (System Builders) Question

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Installation' started by David B., Jun 15, 2009.

  1. David B.

    David B. Guest

    Is this OEM copy purchased by you or did it ship with an OEM PC? If you
    purchased it it's not actually "tied" to any piece of hardware on your PC,
    this technique is used by OEM's such as Dell or HP. But to answer your
    question, yes, your product key will still be valid, although you may have
    to activate via telephone.

    David B., Jun 15, 2009

  2. David B.

    David B. Guest