Re: Vertical Change Bars

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Suzanne S. Barnhill, Aug 4, 2012.

  1. It is possible that the change bars were inserted by a third-party markup
    application such as Deltaview.

    "Randall Brink" wrote in message

    I have read the previous posts regarding this issue and have applied all
    the wisdom herein obtained, however, I still have documents with
    vertical change bars from Tracked Changes that can't be removed. I would
    appreciate any suggestions or thoughts on this problem.

    Is it possible, for instance, that the Tracked Changes from a much
    earlier version of Word may have inserted these vertical bars, and that
    my current version, Word 2007 cannot remove them?

    Randall Brink

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Aug 4, 2012