  1. Your host must have the FP2002 extensions installed and enable this feature
    for you.

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
    MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Thomas A. Rowe

    Jesse Hand Guest

    They are installed and enabled. I still can't get them to work.

    --

    -Jesse

    http://www.jessehand.com

    Jesse Hand, Jul 9, 2003

  3. So with the live site open in FP, you are not see any reports, do you have
    access to the FP2002 admin page for your web site, if so check your
    settings. Personally I don't use this function.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Thomas A. Rowe

    Jesse Hand Guest

    It says no data is being collected. Says to contact system administrator

    Jesse Hand, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Then you host has not enable this function.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jul 10, 2003