  1. No. But what is it that you want to accomplish after the file is in your
    site?

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
    MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Thomas A. Rowe

    amanda Guest

    The form I am creating is to let 6 depts. know of
    equipment transfers from one building to another. The
    excel spreadsheet is used when more than one machine is
    being moved. We want to let these 6 depts. know that a
    whole line (seven machines) need to move, rather than one
    machine, which is how our form is set up.

    support see:

    amanda, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Why can't you add 6 more fields to your form or create a second form with 7
    fields, etc.?

    Thomas A. Rowe, Jul 17, 2003