Re: Unlock files in-use by other applications - http://LongPathTool.com

Discussion in 'Windows XP Configuration' started by jc, Apr 13, 2011.

  1. jc

    jc Guest

    I have Unlocker, which does this just fine for free. I'd
    have a hard time living without it, since Windows
    inexplicably locks stuff all the time.

    However, it looks like later releases come bundled with
    adware/spyware, so be careful.

    -jc

    jc, Apr 13, 2011