Re: Unknown device error while connect my DVD burner (USB)

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Hardware' started by Richard G. Harper, Oct 23, 2009.

  1. Did the burner ever work on this computer? Does it work on any other
    computer?

    Richard G. Harper, Oct 23, 2009

  2. Richard G. Harper

    smlunatick Guest

    On Oct 23, 11:47 am, ignatius26 <>
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > It worked before. Problem started from Yesterday.
    > I didn't tried on other PCs. I will try today and update here.
    >
    > --
    > ignatius26
    > ignatius26's Profile:http://forums.techarena.in/members/147598.htm
    > View this thread:http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1261992.htm
    >
    > http://forums.techarena.in

    Malfunctioned style USB error messages tend to indicate one of the
    following:

    USB port died
    USB port drivers either corrupt or old -- install / reinstall
    motherboard chipset drivers
    USB "device" died.

    smlunatick, Oct 23, 2009