Re: Terminal Server out of Licenses!!!! But I have 10 available??! Help, thanks.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Security' started by Carpe Diem, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. Carpe Diem

    Carpe Diem Guest

    On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:26:21 -0500, "Gabe Matteson"
    <> wrote:

    >I can get a message when terminalling into the terminal server saying that
    >my license is going to expire in 2 days.... I purchased 10 CAL's and
    >installed them on the server and have the server activated, but how do i get
    >the users to use the CAL's that I purchased rather than the temporary
    >licenses? See screenshot.. really appreciate the tip. thanks.
    >-gm
    >I had to zip the word doc with the screenshots so it could be posted...

    No one will risk opening a ZIP file, let alone a ZIP file of a Word
    Doc...
    Try posting a URL to a GIF or JPEG..

    --
    the JarHead

    There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Carpe Diem, Jan 22, 2005