    listed in the Browsing History - Settings dialog.

    You might have to un-hide protected operating system files, depending on
    your default settings.
    --
    Jeff Richards
    MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)

    Jeff Richards, Aug 12, 2009

  2. Jeff Richards

    Bob Guest

    I too am looking for my Temporary Internet Files folder. I'm able to view
    the folder location, path, and contents, via Internet Options on the Tools
    menu, however, when I right-click on the Start button and choose Explore,
    that folder is not available. Can you tell me how to view this folder using
    the Explore option
    --
    Bob

    Bob, Sep 17, 2009

  3. Jeff Richards

    Bob Guest

    Jeff,

    I'm sorry, yes, I am referring to the Temporary Internet files folder. In
    the Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Browsing History/Settings/View
    files options, I can view the address of the folder I'm lookong for as
    "Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files",
    however, when I go to look for this folder using "Start/Explore", it doesn't
    show up even though I have the "view hidden files and folders" checked off in
    the Tools/Folder Options/View screen. Why doesn't this folder show?

    Bob
    --
    Bob

    Bob, Nov 21, 2009