Discussion in 'Windows Vista Print / Fax / Scan' started by Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 27, 2009.

  1. Do the printer(s) have ink in them?

    Do they appear to be installed correctly?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 27, 2009

  2. Aha.... then it's what we refer to as an application error, since you CAN
    print from Notepad and Wordpad. I'd suggest reinstalling the application in
    question... BTW what app is it?

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 29, 2009

  3. Make sure you are not just hitting the 'print' icon on the toolbar, but
    selecting File, Print... and then making sure you select the printer from
    the drop down box. It's possible you're printing to a virtual printer like
    Acrobat PDF Creator, Microsoft XPS printer etc.

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 30, 2009