Re: Stop error: Machine Check Exception. Please help.

Discussion in 'Windows XP Hardware' started by Lawrence, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Lawrence

    Lawrence Guest

    This link will help you track it down...

    http://www.aumha.org/search.htm
    Then enter the phrase 'stop error' in the search field.

    You'll get more info than you ever wanted, but I bet you find the error, as
    well as a likely cause.

    Good luck,
    -Lawrence in Seattle

    Lawrence, Jul 15, 2003