Discussion in 'Microsoft Dot NET' started by chanmmn, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. chanmmn

    chanmmn Guest

    It is all about planing if your planing if all your clients still have 15GB
    available in HDD space what is the problem right?

    chanmm

    "jb" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a solution that contains 8+ seperate projects. I need to build an

    installer that can allow the user to choose which projects to install on
    the machine. What would be a good way to go about this with VS.NET 2003
    (C#)? Some of the projects are Web Services, Windows Services, and a
    Windows Form.

    chanmmn, Jul 29, 2004

  2. chanmmn

    Guest Guest

    Don't know how that is suppose to help me.

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004

  3. chanmmn

    Guest Guest

    Yeah that doesn't help.