Re: Server Error: 452, Error Number: 0x800CCC79,

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Mail' started by Dave, Sep 4, 2008.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Windows Mail has no such limit.
    Many email providers have limits on how many recipients you can send to at
    one time, or in a day.

    You say Virgin is your ISP, but who is your email provider?

    --
    Vista Home Premium 32 SP1
    http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

    Dave, Sep 4, 2008