Re: Screen Resolution Problem

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Performance' started by Ralph, Jun 19, 2009.

  1. Ralph

    Ralph Guest

    a. you can tab through the options you can't see. (if you know they're
    there, and can do it blindly)

    I know, I know, but you can also move the entire window without a mouse:
    Alt - space will give you a drop down menu - select move.
    Then you can move the window with your mouse (or arrow keys) so you can see
    the other options.

    b. go to safe mode (with networking) and try there, to get the proper video
    driver for your hardware

    With the proper driver, you should have at least 800x600, and can then
    choose better options.

    You're a champ. It's actually difficult to get lower resolution than that
    these days.

    Ralph, Jun 19, 2009