Re: Rostering form: Adding New Lines to a table about a totals calculation.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Misc' started by Cimjet, Jul 29, 2012.

  1. Cimjet

    Cimjet Guest

    On Friday, July 27, 2012 8:37:21 PM UTC-4, omen666blue wrote:
    > Anybody figured out a way of doing this? im still racking my brain! im
    >
    > sure there is an easy way!
    >

    > regards
    >
    > chris
    >

    > --
    >
    > omen666blue

    I just downloaded the link from Wikisend. It's garbage, don't know what append, sorry
    See this link :
    http://cjoint.com/?BGDdsUWalpu
    Hope this is working!!!
    Cimjet