Re: Resume download using HTTP headers

Discussion in 'Microsoft Dot NET Framework' started by Alvin Bruney [MVP], Aug 7, 2004.

  1. i assume you are looking to move large files across the wire? you should use
    BITS service available with IIS. this technology allows you to dribble bits
    of a file across the wire till the download is complete.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwxp/html/WinXP_BITS.asp

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Aug 7, 2004

  2. Alvin Bruney [MVP]

    Guest Guest

    Thank you, let me see what that BITS stuff is.
    Back soon.

    Guest, Aug 7, 2004