Re: Referencing pictures in a Canvas Shapes collection

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word New Users' started by Stefan Blom, Jul 1, 2012.

  1. Stefan Blom

    Stefan Blom Guest

    You should ask this question in a programming group or forum, where you are more
    likely to get knowledgeable replies. For example, you could try the programming
    forum at Microsoft Answers:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/customize?page=1&tab=all.

    --
    Stefan Blom