Re: Printing list of attendees

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Printing' started by Vlad Grigorov, Feb 24, 2008.

  1. IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm

    IMI Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft
    Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a
    meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. From
    Outlook, there no direct way to print the response status... This is reason
    we to produce this unique tools.

    Key Benefits
    a.. Obtain information for meeting items from any Appointment folder in
    Microsoft Exchange Server 5.x or/and Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003
    b.. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook
    Appointment folder.
    c.. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited
    to a meeting.
    d.. You can print directly response status - Accepted, Declined,
    Tentative, None
    e.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Word
    f.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Excel
    g.. You can save/export report as RTF file
    h.. You can save/export report as Adobe PDF file
    i.. You can save/export report as HTML file
    j.. Compatible with Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007

    you can find it also at
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx

    Vlad Grigorov, Feb 24, 2008

  2. Thnx. This helped - kinda. Apparently there isn't a way to solve my dilemma
    already built into microsoft so no I couldn't solve my dilemma but this tool
    helped to find out that there is currently not a soluction already built in.

    thnx n e way

    No Solution-But knowing is 1/2 da battle, Apr 10, 2009

  3. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#myolcal
    "My Outlook Calendar: Customizable Word template for generating
    Outlook weekly and monthly calendars. Print any Outlook calendar
    that you have access to, including calendars from other users'
    mailboxes and Public Folders. Add color coding by category or by
    type of item (one-day event, multiple-day event, etc.) Specify time
    and date formats and the title for the calendar. Slower than the
    Microsoft template, but it does much more and follows progress in
    the status bar."

    Choose Weekly and select the "Show Meeting Attendees"
    radio button.

    OR... (I really like using this one):

    If you are up to adding a "macro" to your Outlook
    http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=37

    However, it is kinda advanced.

    I'll try to write the steps if you're up to giving it a go:

    1) Copy all of the code in the BODY of the page (in the link above)
    (The white box in the middle)
    2) In Outlook, press your <ALT>+<F11>
    This opens the Microsoft Visual Basic - VbaProject.OTM
    3) On the menu select "Insert"
    4) Select "Module"
    5) In the blank window on the right, PASTE the code you
    copied
    6) Select "File"
    7) Select "Close and Return to Microsoft Outlook"
    8) Right click on your Tool menu (in the gray part where the buttons are)
    9) Select "Customize..."
    10) Click on the "Commands" tab
    11) Select "Macros" from the Categories
    12) Click on "Project1.PrintAapptAttendee" and drag it to your toolbar
    and Drop it (You have to drop it ON the toolbar not in the gray
    blank area but next to something like the yellow question mark icon)
    13) Close the Customize window.

    Now try to use this "Macro"

    1) Open an appointment that has attendees in it
    2) Click on the "Project1.PrintAapptAttendee" button that you put
    on your toolbar.
    3) Wait a moment for Word to open and show you your appointment
    with all of the attendees and how they responded to the invitation.

    If you run into any problems, write back.

    Nikki

    Nikki Peterson, Apr 16, 2009
  4. Vlad Grigorov

    Barbara Ward Guest

    I did the steps to add a Macro. When I tried to use the Macro I got this
    error message:

    Compile error:
    User-defined type not defined

    Any suggestions?