Re: Printer

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 New Users' started by Dave Patrick, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. Dave Patrick

    Dave Patrick Guest

    Sounds like the spooler service stopped for one reason or another. Try
    booting the machine or from the command line;

    net start spooler

    --

    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional