RE: Pioneer DVD-115 will not read any DVD media now

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Multimedia' started by Guest, Jun 16, 2005.

    Checking in for help since posted originaly have not received any replies for
    help.

    Bumping message in hopes some one can assist with getting this Pioneer
    DVD-ROM DVD-115 to read DVD material and play it on the software.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2005