RE: OUtlook 2007 installation to Terminal server installation problem

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Installation' started by Guest, Feb 12, 2007.

    I am facing the same issue. the MS website goes roudn and round in circles.
    Please someone post a solution?
    --
    Jim

    Guest, Feb 12, 2007

    RE: OUtlook 2007 installation to Terminal server installation prob

    HI Jim,

    I have eventually fouind out that you need a completly Different VLK to
    install it on Terminal server, as the standard install code will not allow
    you to make it work

    This is apparently due to the different licensing structure that Microsoft
    now have, i have since, set up a user on my computer who is completly
    fictional and allowed remote access to them.

    I can therfore use all of the Office programs but as a remote desktop user
    only.

    I know this slows things down a lot but the cost of the VLK is prohibative
    to most small companies

    I hope this helps

    Guest, Feb 13, 2007